Tuesday, August 14, 2012

An Invitation

By Katie Moon

As I have mentioned in one of my earlier postings I am a student here at Portland State, and I am writing in the context of a student in my senior Capstone "Sexual Assault on the College Campus." This class has been extremely insightful and educational for me, and so I would like to extend an invitation to you. I would like to offer an opportunity to you for a Senior Capstone you could take if you are looking for one. It is called "Sexual Assault Education Theatre." The link will take you to the website for the capstone so you can look more into it. This is a class that will not only fulfill your need for a capstone credit, but it will also fulfill you in your journey to do good for the greater public, and for our campus in general. Knowledge is power, and you can take this knowledge and help support the cause to end sexual assault! So take a look at the website, and decide for yourself! Also, if the theater aspect of the class scares you, the capstone I am in right now for the summer term is not a theater based class, so if that is more interesting to you, then wait for next summer!

It has been an honor to write for the Women's Resource Center, and I am so thankful for the opportunity to contribute to the educational awareness of ending sexual assault!

-Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment